A company that has COR® certification issued by a member of the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations in another province or territory, but does not have a permanent office in Manitoba, can apply for reciprocity.
The following documentation is required to request COR® reciprocity from WORKSAFELY®:
- An application for reciprocity
- Last external audit
- Last internal audit
- Completed WORKSAFELY® Element 14 with supporting documentation
- Letter of current training from certifying association (two people must have: Leadership of Safety Excellence, Principles of Health and Safety Management, Auditor Training Program, and Train the Trainer)
- Administration fee – $200
For more information, contact Phil McDaniel, at 204-947-1379 or [email protected].
- Tollifson Cable Services Ltd.
- Tristar Electric Inc.
- In-Line Contracting Ltd.
- Potzus Paving and Road Maintenance Ltd.
- West – Can Seal Coating Inc.
- Julmac Contracting Ltd.